For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Permission for insurance intermediaries exemption

Product insurance intermediaries and product-inaccsussorary insurance intermediaries may, upon request, be exempted from the authorisation requirement.
Natural and legal persons (e.B. GmbHs) can apply for exemption from the permit. Partnerships require a separate exemption from authorisation for each managing partner.

Product insurance intermediaries who are exempt from the authorisation requirement must nevertheless register and register in the placement register.

Insurance mediation register

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page