For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Continuation of a business by proxy Approval

The competent authority may, following a business prohibition, authorise, on request, that the operation be continued by a deputy to ensure the proper management of the business. Approval is required.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page