Expertise in accordance with the Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance Recognition
The recognition of expertise in accordance with the Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance is carried out by the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the State Labour Inspectorate.
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
- The certificate of competence can be provided in accordance with §5 paragraph 2 of the Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance (ChemOzonSchichtV) by
- Completion of an enabling technical or craft training
- Proof of officially recognized certification
- the submission of a corresponding certificate of competence in accordance with the Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance (ChemKlimaschutzV)
- An equivalent CPC from another Member State
- By participating in a training event recognized by the competent authority to acquire expertise in accordance with the Chemical Ozone Layer Ordinance in accordance with Section 5 (3) ChemOzonSchichtV, in which teaching content is taught.
Which documents are required?
No documents are required.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 39.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Processing Time: 3 MonthsSection 5 (5) sentence 1 of the Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance (ChemOzonSchichtV)
What else should I know?
In individual cases, an exemption from the obligation to provide expertise under the Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance may be possible.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy and Climate Protection