Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Distance learning Communication of significant changes

The organiser shall immediately notify the competent authority of any significant changes in the actual circumstances which are decisive for the admission of distance learning courses.

Who should I contact?

Responsibility lies with the National Centre for Distance Learning (ZFU).

This procedure can also be handled by a "Single Contact Person". The "Single Contact Person" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the country for service providers.

National Centre for Distance Learning (ZFU)

Find your unified contact person in the service provider portal Lower Saxony

Which documents are required?

No documentation is required.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the appropriate body.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Culture

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.