Experts persons in the field of the Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance Recognition
Experts in the field of the Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance (GasHDrLtgV) are persons who have been recognised by the competent body for the verification of the technical safety of high-pressure gas pipelines on the basis of a written application under this Regulation.
Who should I contact?
Responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology (LBEG).
- required expertise, reliability and independence of the expert
- Successful completion of a relevant technical or scientific degree at a university, college or university of applied sciences
- Specific professional qualifications for the technical tests to be carried out, in particular knowledge of the state of the art, the technical regulations and the relevant legal provisions
- Access to all test equipment necessary for carrying out the checks
- If the expert person does not have his own resources, but uses the agent of the commissioning person or third parties, it is sufficient that the expert person is able to check the test equipment and the test setup for their suitability and conformity with the applicable legal regulations and technical rules.
- independent exercise of the activity on one's own responsibility
- independent of contracting persons and third parties, in particular persons involved in the planning or construction, distribution, operation or maintenance of the high-pressure gas pipelines to be tested or who are otherwise dependent on the results of the test or certificate
- The expert shall not take on any duties the performance of which could give rise to justified doubts as to impartiality.
- Reliability of the applicant on the basis of their personal characteristics and abilities as well as their behaviour
- Guarantee for the proper performance of the tasks incumbent on it
- Experts have
- carry out their activities on a regular basis,
- regularly undergo further training in accordance with the state of the art,
- regularly participate in an exchange of experiences.
Which documents are required?
- vocational qualification
- Concrete professional qualification
- Access to the necessary test equipment
- Independence of activity
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 35.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
§ 11 Abs. 2 GasHDrLtgV i.V.m. § 42 a Abs. 2 VwVfG
Processing Time: 3 Months
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Environment, Energy and Climate Protection