Who should I contact?
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
- completed university studies with a focus on mine surveying or mining surveying with a master's degree or equivalent and
- qualification for the second entry-level post in category 2 of the specialisation "Technical Services" and
- The reliability and health suitability required for the performance of the activity of a mine surveyor, or
- an equivalent professional qualification in accordance with the Lower Saxony Professional Qualifications Assessment Act (NBQFG) and
- Knowledge of the German language required for the exercise of the professional activity
- the reliability and health suitability required for the exercise of the activity of a mine surveyor
Which documents are required?
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of professional qualification
- Proof of health suitability (medical certificate)
- Declaration that a certificate of good conduct in accordance with § 30 of the Federal Central Register Act must be submitted to the registration authority for submission to the
State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology Clausthal-Zellerfeld An der Marktkirche 9 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
- Declaration of the respective address of the existing or planned workrooms
What are the fees?
The amount of the fees is determined - in accordance with the annex to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony No. 15.3 - depending on the time spent. However, a minimum of EUR 87.00 and a maximum of EUR 225.00 will be charged.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Processing Time: 3 Monthsmaximum, after receipt of the complete documents
Applications / forms
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation