State recognition as a training centre for members of certain health professions
Continuing education courses in the professions mentioned in § 1 of the Ordinance on Continuing Education in Health Professions (GesFBWeitBiV ND) must be carried out at state-approved continuing education institutions.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family in the Lüneburg branch.
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
- The requirements result from § 4 of the Ordinance on Continuing Education in Health Professions (GesFBWeitBiV ND).
Which documents are required?
Documents are required in accordance with § 4 of the Ordinance on Continuing Education in Health Professions.
- Informal application from the training centre
- Designation of the planned training
- Concept of continuing education (number of participants per course, dates, appointment of teachers, curriculum, etc.)
- Proof of qualification(s) of the continuing education director(s)
- Copy of the employment contract of the training director(s)
- Proof of qualifications of all teachers
- Floor plan of the classrooms
- Copies of cooperation agreements with potential cooperation partners
What are the fees?
The amount of the fees is determined - in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony No. 48.14.5 - depending on the time spent. However, a minimum of EUR 500.00 and a maximum of EUR 2000.00 will be charged.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines to be observed.
Processing Time: 4 Months
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality