For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Application for authorisation for the use of plant protection products outside agricultural, forestry or horticultural areas

Plant protection products shall not be used on paved open-air land or on other outdoor areas which are not used for agricultural, forestry or horticultural purposes.

The competent authority may authorise derogations from the prohibition on the use of authorised plant protection products where the intended purpose is urgent and cannot be achieved with reasonable effort in any other way and where overriding public interests, in particular the protection of human and animal health or the natural balance, do not preclude it.

The application for an exemption permit may be submitted by the owner or the user of the areas to be treated or by a person commissioned by him/her.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page