Entrepeneurs assistant

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as Markscheiderin/Markscheider

Anyone wishing to carry out an activity reserved by law for market separators is required to be recognised by the competent authority. You can also apply for eligibility in Germany with a degree acquired abroad.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page