Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Advertisement Change of person in the case of legal entities

Anyone who, as a legal entity, operates a catering business and appoints another person to represent them, must immediately notify the competent authority.

Process flow

- You must inform the authority to which you have notified your catering business that there has been a change in the authorisation to represent.

- To do this, use the prescribed notification form and attach the required documents.

Who should I contact?

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Competent authority

The municipality in whose jurisdiction the catering business is carried out.

Which documents are required?

  • Identity card or comparable identity document
  • Power of attorney, if applicable
  • Excerpt from the Register of Trades and Associations
  • when alcohol is served:
    • Proof of the application for a certificate of good conduct in accordance with Section 30 (5) of the Federal Central Register Act (BZRG) and
    • Information from the Central Trade Register in accordance with Section 150 (1) of the Trade Code (GewO)

What are the fees?

Fees are charged in accordance with tariff number 40.6.1 of the Appendix to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Schedule of Fees of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO).

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

You must file the complaint without undue delay.

Processing duration

The processing takes place promptly after receipt of the required documents.

Applications / forms

- Advertisement of a catering business

- Online procedure possible: yes

- Written form required: yes

- Personal appearance required: if necessary.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)