Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Distance Learning Courses: Display

Distance learning courses which are used exclusively for leisure or entertainment do not require approval. However, the distribution of these so-called hobby courses must be reported to the competent authority. In these courses, contract drafting, advertising and information as well as possibly the use of representatives must comply with the requirements of the Act for the Protection of Participants in Distance Learning (FernUSG).

Distance learning courses which are not exclusively for leisure or entertainment purposes require approval. Further information can be found in the service "Distance Learning Courses Admission".

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the State Central Office for Distance Education (ZFU).

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

No documents are required.

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

The notification must be available before the distance learning course is offered.

Applications / forms

The competent authority makes applications and forms available for download on its website.

Technically approved by

Ministry of Culture of Lower Saxony

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)