Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Commercial transport of waste Advertisement

Any person wishing to transport non-hazardous waste must notify the competent authority before commencing activities. The notification shall be confirmed by the competent authority.

The obligation to notify in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany also applies to the transboundary shipment of waste. A notification procedure does not replace notification.

A transport permit is required for the transport of hazardous waste.

A company that is a waste management company in accordance with § 56 of the Closed Substance Cycle Management Act (KrWG) and is certified for the respective activity does not require a permit. In their place, also submit a notification to the competent authority.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the State Trade Inspectorate Hildesheim (Central Support Office for Waste, Genetic Engineering and Equipment Safety (ZUS AGG)).

This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

  • Business registration
  • for waste management companies: valid certificate

What are the fees?

There are no fees. If you use the electronic registration procedure, you do not have to pay a fee.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy and Climate Protection

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)