Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Providing a service as a draftsman Advertisement after the last advertisement

If one year has elapsed since the last notification and the draftsman intends to continue to provide services, this must be reported to the competent authority.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony Chamber of Engineers.

This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

If there has been a significant change in the situation attested in the documents to be submitted for the previous notifications, notification of this by submitting the relevant documents

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)