Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Temporary exercise of the veterinary profession without a licence to practise medicine: notification

The temporary and occasional exercise of the veterinary profession for veterinarians from EU Member States without a licence to practise medicine must be reported to the competent authority.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Tierärztekammer Niedersachsen.

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

Fees shall be charged in accordance with the annex to §§1ff. of the cost statutes of the competent authority in accordance with No. 7.5.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

They must notify the competent body before the first service is provided or immediately after the service has been provided if prior notification was not possible due to the urgency of the action. The notification shall be renewed once a year.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)