Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Information from the Central Trade Register Application in the online procedure

Since 1 September 2014, it has been possible to apply for and pay for information from the Central Trade Register online on the Internet.

Process flow

As part of the online application, certain information, such as the power of attorney, must be proven. The proofs must be uploaded.

You can set up a user account as part of the online application process to track your application. This shows you the processing status of your application. Queries about your application can be clarified quickly and easily via the user account. Without a user account, any queries can only be clarified by post.

Further information can also be found on the following websites.

Who should I contact?

Responsibility lies with the Federal Office of Justice (BfJ).

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.


  • Completion of the age of 18
  • personal application or by a person legally represented by you
  • Identity card with activated electronic proof of identity
  • suitable card reader

Which documents are required?

  • Identity card with activated electronic proof of identity

What are the fees?

The fee must be paid online. As part of the payment process, you will be taken to a secure payment page. Here you have the option of using a credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or the giropay procedure. You can ask there whether your bank supports the giropay procedure.

Fee: 13,00 EUR
Payment in advance: No

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Processing duration

Processing Time: 2 - 3 Weeks

What else should I know?

If you need the information from the Central Trade Register for submission abroad, an over-certification, apostille or final certification may be necessary. You can also apply for these via the portal. Additional fees apply for this.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Professionally released on


Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)