Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Exceptions for the auction of perishable goods Admission to special markets and fairs

The competent authority may allow exceptions for the auction of perishable goods at special markets and annual markets within the meaning of Section 71b (2) sentence 2 of the Industrial Code (GewO), in particular from the permit requirement for the auctioneer's trade .

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the district, the independent city, the large independent city and the independent municipality.

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

  • Tax clearance certificate from the tax office
  • Information from the Central Trade Register
  • Information on entries pursuant to Section 26 (2) of the Insolvency Code (InsO) and Section 882b of the Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO) in the debtor register of the competent local court

In the case of traders from another EU member state or an EEA member state, documents issued in the country of origin can be used to prove that the requirements for the reliability and orderly financial circumstances of the trader are met.

The competent authority may request further documents.

What are the fees?

Fees are charged in accordance with Appendix 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Schedule of Fees of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

The law does not specify an application deadline. However, it is advisable to submit an application in good time (4 to 6 weeks before the start of the event).

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)