Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Technical assistance related to nuclear installations in certain non-EU countries: authorisation

Technical assistance by EU citizens is subject to authorisation if the competent body has informed the applicant that the technical assistance related to the construction or operation of installations for nuclear purposes in

  • Algeria
  • Iraq
  • Iran
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Libya
  • North Korea
  • Pakistan or
  • Syria


If the applicant is aware that technical assistance which he or she wishes to provide is intended for the abovementioned purpose, he or she shall inform the competent body; this shall decide whether the technical assistance is subject to authorisation.

Technical assistance may not be provided until the competent body has authorised the technical assistance or has decided that authorisation is not required.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA).

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

  • meaningful documents on the planned support service

What are the fees?

There are no fees.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)